Follow along on our 40-acre farm and sled dog kennel - tiny cabin and outhouse-living, in rural northern lower Michigan. We're not fancy...just folksy...and giving God all the GLORY.

Peek Behind the Scenes

P.O. Box 903
Mancelona, MI 49659

SNAIL MAIL WELCOME ~ we love to hear from you!


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Basic Pistol and CCW Training at our Place - Join US!

If you've been itching for a road trip, go ahead...

scratch that itch.

Come to our class in beautiful northern lower Michigan and spend the weekend,
at no extra charge...


NRA Trainer, Mike Slomkowski from 1st Defense, LLC.

Here's all the details outlined on our Website at Russ-Stick Acres!



Book training will be at our neighbor's at Cedar Bend Farm, pictured here.
Range training will be at our place, a stone's throw down the road.



We hope you stay the weekend (click here for a view) at the Heart's Rest
and enjoy some special memories with like-minded folks.

We'll see you there!

Until tomorrow, God willing.

5 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Sounds soooo good! My husband keeps me on my toes with my shooting. I would love to come just for a visit..maybe someday.
xo

Marmee's Pantry said...

Oooo, ahhhh! I would just LOVE to go, my DH & I just took our CCW/Basic Pistol class on July 16th. It was a long, 12 hr day, but it was so much fun. 2 dear friends of ours taught the class & did it from a Christian perspective. It was awesome. We want to take the Rifle/Shotgun class next.

We're going to get our pics taken & register for our license this week.

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

Marmee's Pantry said...

P.S. I blogged about taking our class.

K<><

mountain mama said...

oh, sounds like fun. i'd love to meet y'all one day, Lord willing :)

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks everyone~! I wish you were all coming too. Kim ~ I missed your CCW Blog but backtracked and found it...LOVE IT. Our trainer is also a Christian and an amazing man! For those of you who missed Kim's Blog, here's the link! It's awesome!!! (And if you aren't following Kim, I would strongly suggest you do so...!:) http://marmeespantry.blogspot.com/2011/07/licensed-to-carry.html