Follow along on our 40-acre farm and sled dog kennel - tiny cabin and outhouse-living, in rural northern lower Michigan. We're not fancy...just folksy...and giving God all the GLORY.

Peek Behind the Scenes

P.O. Box 903
Mancelona, MI 49659

SNAIL MAIL WELCOME ~ we love to hear from you!


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Do-Over

Dear Friends ~

I was having Blogger issues the other day, trying to be fancy with a new Blog look, 
and it resulted in problems. 
Hence my reverting back to a simpler "less is more" Blog once again.  

I couldn't get my Blog to open.  
I'm not sure if you could either,

I hope you take the time to check it out, and respond...
I would love to have you entered into the Book Contest.  



And more importantly, 
I would love to chat about our love for Jesus,
led by Terri's inspiring book.

Thank you!

And blessings to you on this beautiful day.

Sherry

7 comments:

www.FarmLifeLessons.blogspot.com said...

I would LOVE to experiment with changing the look of my blog, but I'm terrified of messing up royally and not being able to get it back to the way it had been!!

The book looks very interesting and inspiring.

Lana

Marcia said...

I would love to read the book.

Rain said...

I know Terri's story thru her blog and I truly don't know if I could read it....I would try...it's unbelievable what they had to go thru with the loss of Trent. My heart breaks for them....my faith in the Lord is strong...but as a mother....
I would sure try to read it.
~~Rain

Amy said...

Never had problems with your old site. LOTS of problems with new site. Won't load half the time, text is all over the place. Looks like white boxes that the text is attempting to wrap around but means I see only three letters at a time. And you are back to the robot checker :(

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks everyone, for your heartfelt comments. You are entered into the Book Contest. {This is a book everyone should read...truly.} Amy ~ I'll get that Robot checker off as soon as I can figure out how. :) I have no clue as to what causes these things to occur. Sorry it's causing problems. :(

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

I did it!! No more WORD VERIFICATION ROBOT stuff...back to normal it is...

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you everyone, for your comments, Lana from Farm Life Lessons is the winner of the Book Contest. Lana, please contact me through our website at russ-stickacres.com (use the contact form) and let me know your mailing address. I'll get the book out to you ASAP!! Thank you again!