Tuesday, January 1, 2019

In My Backyard


This is how I start my day...
feeding the birds.


And enjoying the nature preserve that is beyond my door.


If you look to the right, you will see some legs. {If you squint...}


They probably belong to this fellow.  


Bucky.  
See his "buttons" emerging on his head?


It's such a blessing to have daily visitors, like clockwork.
Morning and night.
Coming to my door.


It's a good way to start the new year.
Deer at my door...
And a fresh snow fall with crisp cold temps,
and bright sunshine.

Let us move forward with gratitude for all we have, and don't have.
For it is His plan.  
And we only need to be obedient to His Word. 
Sounds easy, but it takes daily strength.
Strength that we only get from Him.

"Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.  
For ye have need of patience, 
that, 
after ye have done the will of God, 
ye might receive the promise."  
Hebrews 10:35-36

I received a letter yesterday from one of my dear Old Order Amish friends, 
with that scripture leading out.  
What a perfect reminder to stay in the will of God.  

I wish you many blessings in this new year.
Until we connect again, Lord willing ~
Sherry

No comments: