Thank you for over a decade of business!
We are officially "retired" for the 2013/2014 season.
Again, thank you!
It was such a blessing to meet so many wonderful folks!
- We are the closest you will get to an amazing Alaskan adventure without leaving Michigan!
- Private bookings - one on one attention - one booking per day at our rustic farm setting.
- Located BELOW the Mackinac Bridge! (Spend the day getting "doggy", not in your car.)
- We are a 22-dog kennel featuring Siberian and Alaskan huskies.
- We have "SNOW DOGS" ~ beautiful blue-eyed Siberian huskies! (Perfect photo op~!)
- Step back in time and explore the history of this sport, the dogs, and the true "musher way of life".
- Lots of "hands on" experience, if desired, as you harness, hook up.
- Drive your OWN team of 3-6 dogs.
Once you are on the sled, you will learn to ride the serpentine trails through our 40-acre private property with dips and turns, through the forest and fields.
$150 per person.
All ages over 3 years welcome.
We are available six days a week. Monday thru Saturday - closed Sundays.
10:00 a.m. start time daily - plan on a 3 hour stay.
Duration may vary depending on snow conditions.
Also, a short run on the sled - the "Idita-Dash" - a perfect opportunity for Boy Scouts/Girl Scout troops, family outings, church groups and that unique office Christmas party.
$20 per person - young and old. You DRIVE the sled.
Reservation and Deposit of 50% required to secure booking.
Payment must be received by RSA in order to secure date.
Payment is by PayPal, Check or Money Order only.
Balance is due upon arrival at kennel.
**This deposit is 100% refundable if cancellation is received by LCK in writing 30 days prior to your scheduled tour.
**Deposit is also 100% refundable if scheduled tour is cancelled by LCK due to extreme weather conditions. (We have never canceled due to no snow...)
We are in a snow-belt - we have snow from Thanksgiving into April!
Come experience this amazing canine silent sport and prepare to change your life!
Take a peek within our Blog for our unique lifestyle.
Thank you for visiting. God Bless.
Russ and Sherry
"For we walk by faith, not by sight"
2 Corinthians 5:7