Friday, November 18, 2011

On the Road to the Amish

I had to postpone my trip yesterday due to a winter storm warning here in the Mitten state.
Today is much better.

I'll write more upon my return.

Until then dear friends, God willing.

1 comment:

mountain mama said...

have a good time, i really must visit the amish one day.

blessings to you~