Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Sky

I love seeing the wood smoke coming from the main cabin at sunrise.



It puts a quick in my step as I head from my early morning
writing at the Wee House, to the main cabin to shower.



Smoke = warmth.
Smoke = Russ is thinking of me and planning for my comfort.
Smoke = all is right with the world.



On October 1st, it was 34 degrees at daybreak. 

No fire in the Wee House just yet.  It seems to retain its warmth.

But the main cabin has been sporting a fire for a while now. 
Which is fine by me. 







2 comments:

Jane said...

Love the photos. There is nothing better than a crisp Fall morning!

Jane

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I love the snap of cold on my cheeks. It just brings me alive completely and one with the earth! Glad to have found you. Hugs. Tammy