Sunday, September 26, 2010

From Slow to Slower ~ Retirement

I'm free. 
Retirement...
freedom...
leisure time.
Time to rest and reflect.


Am I worried?
No.
God's got my back.


Anyone who knows me knows how I have desired to be home, on our farm.

To spend my days with Russ, our animals, and our precious land.



I'll never have to leave in the morning...



And to me, that's pure Heaven.

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have,
because God has said,
"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." 
Hebrews 13:5

2 comments:

Kent Island Red said...

That would definitely be heaven to me as well. Home is my sanctuary so I know exactly how you feel. Congratulations, and enjoy this next chapter of your life - sounds wonderful!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! Many blessings on your new episode of life.