Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Daily Bread - 1/3 Living

Now that we are settling down into the rhythm of true living,
changes are beginning to occur.

Good changes. 


One...I'm making all our bread now. 

It seems like a simple thing, but to me, it's huge. 



It's just one more step back.

Us, doing for ourselves.

 Homemade bread with less money spent.



Plus, when I knead the dough, over and over, I am reminded...

of John 6:35

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.





 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California.

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You, ~Ron

Grace said...

Amen.

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Grace. And thank you Ron (TOG). Both my sons live in CA now ~ Michigan natives. Ron ~ your Blog is amazing. I am a follower now. Keep up the great work~! And thank you for following mine ~ I'm honored.