P.O. Box 903
Mancelona, MI 49659

SNAIL MAIL WELCOME ~ we love to hear from you!
No Internet...no fancy phone.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Amish Bound

I'm heading to visit the Amish today...twice in one week.

It's hard to believe I was on Mackinac Island last week, 
at the gorgeous Grand Hotel.

I have so many Christ-filled stories to reveal about my time on the Island.

Such a beautiful trip, both physically and spiritually.

And yes, I got to experience indoor plumbing for one night!!

 But now, I'm back in my element.

Visiting Michigan Amish folks.

And who better for a travelin' partner, but Zip.
She's so easy.  
 never has to use the bathroom, 
and enjoys the McDonald's drive-thru, 
where she gets a package of shortbread cookies, 
just for being cute.

There's just something about Fall...that makes me love being "on the road"...

Until tomorrow dear friends, God willing.


TheCrankyCrow said...

You are blessed....'cept, really? No indoor plumbing??? Wow.... Wishing you a wonderful Friday....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Lady Farmer said...

What an exciting trip ~ visiting the Amish! Praying you and Zip have a safe and pleasant journey!

goatldi said...

This makes me smile.

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

LOL...yes, really...no indoor plumbing. But I honestly prefer it that way. (Unless it is pouring rain...) -20 I can take, but the rain...not so much! :~)