Thursday, April 21, 2011

It Ain't about the Bunny

Although adorable...



I hope folks focus on more than just the bunny this coming Good Friday/Easter weekend.



It's my prayer that people are called to Christ.



And don't turn their back on Him.

As our Wee House worship leader, John, notes, Jesus is a gentleman. 

He will knock on the door. 
He won't kick it in.
He won't bang on it with his fists until you respond.

He will knock.



Will you answer?

John 3:16

Until tomorrow, God willing, following the path of the cross.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said! It's so much more than the bunny, baby chicks, Easter lilies...He is Risen, Allelujah!

Sandy said...

Thanks for the reminder to not get caught up in the holiday trappings.

Oh, love that last shot! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for becoming a follower of my blog. I just added your blog to my sidebar because I am always encouraged by reading your posts. It lifts my spirit to see the beautiful pictures of your farm animals. I also like the additions to your blog description :-) Say hi to the bunnies for me!

Brenda

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you ladies ~ have a wonderful Easter Sunday.