P.O. Box 903
Mancelona, MI 49659

SNAIL MAIL WELCOME ~ we love to hear from you!
No Internet...no fancy phone.


Friday, March 19, 2010

Otis and Aunt Bee


Our new little boar, Otis, is here.


And he's smiling about it...


Why?


Because if you look in the crate behind him, I also got him a playmate and partner.

Aunt Bee.

(I don't think we will ever have a Barney...he'd be too skinny for a pig.)

They had a grand time last night checking out their new digs.  (Literally)

And then upon checking at bedtime, they were tucked deep in the hay, spooning.

I look forward to springtime with our new "babies".

Until tomorrow ~ God willing,

2 comments:

Connie said...

They are as cute as I knew they would be!

His Earthen Vessel said...

How cute! I love the names you picked. Maybe they'll give birth to an "Opie"!