Thursday, November 15, 2018

5 Boys in a Camper


Hitting the road is always exhilarating for me.

Imagine hitting the road, indefinitely, with 5 young boys in tow.

Brackin N Lindsay Kirkland make it work.

I follow this family and support their ministry in several ways.  

I'd like to share their journey with you...
and in this video you will even hear my name mentioned.

Enjoy...


To get an idea of their amazing talent, check this out...
the boys even sing in this video.


Until tomorrow, Lord willing.  I hope to see you here.
Sherry

2 comments:

boromax said...

What an exciting calling for this young family. Thank you for sharing their adventure with us, Sherry.

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Boromax, you are welcome! If you have the time, you should peruse their videos. Chocked full of edifying content. You will be blessed! I also play their music daily.