Saturday, November 17, 2018

Everything Earthquake


Why in the world would I, in northern lower Michigan, care about EQ's?  

Well, even though I'm not a science geek, 
I check in to the reports by Dutchsinse.  (Michael J.)

He packs a lot into his hour+ videos.  
They are visually appealing and his reports are mesmerizing.

In today's video, at the 25 minute mark, you will see why there is
a lot of land available for sale (cheap) in Colorado.  

I've been watching Dutch for over 10 years.  
I think you will enjoy his knowledge and expertise.


{OK...when I got my email update (a day late), I noticed the video was missing, but only from the Blog Post sent by email!  How can that be...?  But it was. 
So if this happened to you, please click on HERE for link.  That should solve it...}

The Bible also talks about earthquakes...and that makes it view worthy.
Luke 21:11 "And great earthquakes shall be in divers places..." KJV

Until tomorrow, Lord willing.  Hope to see you here.
(And thank you for your comments!)

Sherry

No comments: