Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Watcher...Part Two

 Yes, watching is what I do.
Today was humorous, 
as two little button bucks sparred.  
A sign of things to come.


One of the two tried nursing from Mama.  

She wasn't thrilled with that idea. 
The kitchen is closed, as they say.


Instead, she taught them some bad habits.
While the Blue Jays and Chickadees looked on.


And finally, this big guy lumbered in.

I hope he stays safe when rifle season opens in two days.  
If he stays where I am, he'll be just fine.

Until tomorrow, Lord willing.  Hope to see you then.
Sherry

3 comments:

Dicky Bird said...

The deer are in rut and crazy right now....I actually hit one last night....not going to fast but it did crack the corner of my bumper...she jumped up...oh, I hope she is o.k.

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Uh-oh Dicky Bird...that's a sure way to get your heart pumping! Yes, that is my biggest worry. I scanned the sides of the road last night coming home from Church in the dark. Sorry about your bumper...and yes, I hope the doe is not harmed seriously. Rut certainly makes those bucks throw caution to the wind, chasing the does around, putting them at risk also!

boromax said...

Beautiful neighbors!