Friday, February 5, 2010

Darkness to Light

When I first began going to the Wee House late at night to work on the computer, I always carried a light. 

It was just something I did, without any real thought or planning.


I always marveled at the fact that Russ never wore a light, nor carried one. 

Ever.


Pretty soon, I did the same.


I found I saw even more beauty without one.



And my path is always lit.

"I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." 
John 8:12

Until tomorrow ~ God willing, and leading and lighting our path,

Woodswoman

3 comments:

Spring Lake Farm said...

Beautiful photos (as usual). Thanks for sharing.

Have a great Friday!

Sandy

Dog Trot Farm said...

What beautiful winter photos, love your dogs!

Sherry Sutherby http://russ-stickacres.blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks Sandy and DTF ~ I hope you both have a wonderful weekend!

Sherry